recommendations from esf la plagne
- The practise of off-piste skiing involves risks that accompany it, an instructor or guide can not remove these risks.
- We recommend all children wear helmets
- Weather conditions, failure of lifts or other incidents out of our control can not be attributed to the ski school
- Lessons are not refunded under any circumstances except for group lessons or reservations cancelled within 8 days before the start of lessons and private lessons cancelled the day before. To avoid unforseen financial risks (emergency evacuation, medical expenses, ski lessons, ski pass, equipment rental ...), we recommend you take out suitable insurance.
- The Lift pass is free for children under 6 years old.
- During school holidays, we strongly advise you to book your lessons by returning the registration form (minimum 15 days before the start of lessons) or by booking online through the website.
- In January and March (low season period), there is no afternoon group lessons for children in Club Piou-Piou, and no group lessons for levels Bronze Star , gold star, and competition.
- In January and March (low season period), there is no adult group lessons for in the afternoon. Adult beginners group lessons are only in the morning .
- Group lessons are assured with 5 persons or more.
You are not insured by the ski school when you participate in lessons. ESF recommends that you take out either the Carte Neige (season) or the Carré Neige (length of stay) on sale at the ESF office. Or please verify with you insurance company the necessary charges to cover you for all your skiing on and off pistes risks.
- Save time and avoid disappointment by booking your ski lessons now online.
- Fast and secure, our online booking interface allows you to book your ski lessons up to 8 days before your arrival date at La Plagne.
- Before finalising your reservation, make sure that your lessons are not part of a package from your tour operator. Once your transaction is complete, there will be no reduction. The online discounts can not be combined with any other promotional offers or packages.
- To facilitate the processing of your booking, remember to indicate your dates, your level, age, type of course you choose and you are all set!
Reservations by mail
- It is also possible to book your ski lessons by mail ...
- Booking ski lessons by mail is possible until 15 days before your arrival date at La Plagne.
- >>Download and complete our reservation form.
- Return by mail to the address indicated, accompanied by full payment or a deposit cheque of €50 per person.