off piste advice
& ski touring (cross country)
The instructors of ESF La Plagne offer you some tips when going off-piste:
- Be equipped and know how to use the security equipment: Bag, DVA, shovel and probe,
- Wearing a helmet is strongly recommended,
- Be accompanied by an ESF instructor or a mountain guide for more safety
- Have a confirmed good level in Ski or Snowboard,
- Off-piste trips can be canceled depending on weather conditions and avalanche risks!
The practice of off-piste carries a risk even when accompanied by an expert instructor / guide!